- Getting Fathers actively involved in Parenting.
- Teaching the Fathers’ and father figures how to parent the children from all ages (infancy to adult-hood), therefore, enabling them to assist the mothers and partner with them sustainably. This will involve teaching boys to cook, sharing domestic duties between husbands and wives, teaching men about child care, and general education for men and boys
- Work with businesses to have company-wide training sessions where the men can participate and learn as a group
- Create partnerships for the project with clear expectations and input.
- Create Project Events with different partners each running every end of month with their own issue they are addressing, focus subject and end goal.
- Follow up on changes needed and decisions made.
- Learn as we go